The visitor consents to the terms of this policy by accessing or entering this website. By submitting his/her Information to [Tomorrow Capital], the visitor will be treated as having given his/her permission for processing the same in a manner provided in this policy.
At [Tomorrow Capital Private Limited] (Tomorrow Capital), we respect the privacy of individual/visitor and are committed to take reasonable precautions to protect information consisting of personal information and `Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ (SPDI) (“Information”) of visitors and comply with all legal, regulatory and/or contractual obligations related to privacy. We have adopted the “Privacy by Default” principles in our approach to data privacy i.e. we hold privacy of data and information first by default.
This policy covers the processing, storage and access to Information as required under lawful and/or contractual activities with Tomorrow Capital or as is otherwise required in the normal course of business. It describes our policies and procedures on the collection, usage and disclosure of Information provided/received by natural persons and meets the requirements established under:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
This policy applies to all visitors of this website.
2. Information covered by this Policy
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by us consisting of the following:
2.1 Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him/her to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
2.2 Sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by us, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to us for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
We shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- that a visitor may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our website;
- to provide information or interactive services through this website, to the visitor’s e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be sent by post, to the visitor’s postal address;
- to seek the visitor’s feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services offered on our website;
- to process orders or applications submitted by the visitor;
- to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with us;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor’s needs;
- to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitor/s about our products, services and businesses; and
- to allow the visitor to subscribe to our news alerts.
4. Collection of Information
Only minimum Information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy shall be collected from the visitor/s. Neither us nor our representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s. As normal business practice, we may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of cookies and the collection of other session data.
5. Access, Correction of Information and withdrawal of consent
Any modifications/corrections required to the Information can be carried out on the website. In the event the visitor is unable to do so due to lack of functionality in our website and/or the visitor wants to withdraw his/her consent to provide SPDI, he/she may contact the Grievance Officer, the details whereof are provided in clause 8 of this policy.
6. Retention, Processing and storage of Information
6.1 We shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes as mentioned in this policy.
6.2 We have implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards and have a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place, which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected with our nature of business. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
7. Disclosure of Information
7.1 We shall not use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this policy, except with the consent of the visitor providing such Information or as required by law. However, we may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation;
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such Information.
7.2 Where necessary, we may disclose Information to business partners or third parties during the normal course of business for the purposes mentioned in this policy. In such cases, we will only share Information related data when we are assured that:
- The Information is processed legitimately and appropriately by the business partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements;
- The business partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the Information shared.
8. Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact: Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE AS VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS"). PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@TOMORROWCAPITAL.IN.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction |
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
1. Although we try to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, we do not guarantee the accuracy of thereof. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information.
2. We make no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information on this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Tomorrow Capital or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Tomorrow Capital and its affiliates, nor our officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and we make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. TOMORROW CAPITAL, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. TOMORROW CAPITAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF TOMORROW CAPITAL HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Tomorrow Capital controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Third party sites and information
1. This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Tomorrow Capital or have been licensed to Tomorrow Capital by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Tomorrow Capital retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Tomorrow Capital and used under license by Tomorrow Capital affiliates.
2. You may:
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Tomorrow Capital grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use;
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use only.
3. You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Tomorrow Capital ™ and all products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tomorrow Capital or its affiliates. Tomorrow Capital trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Tomorrow Capital product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Tomorrow Capital does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if we become aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, we will respond in any way that, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate. You acknowledge that Tomorrow Capital will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information we receive of such illegal conduct. When requested, we will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Tomorrow Capital and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
3. Tomorrow Capital reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
4. Tomorrow Capital may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the website.
5. Tomorrow Capital may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
6. Tomorrow Capital may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
8. If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Tomorrow Capital reserves all other rights.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.